TVC Matrix MCA Motor Club of America

TVC Matrix MCA Motor Club of America

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My first Charge Back With TVC Matrix

I have recently been hit with my first TVC Matrix charge back. This is the first chargeback I've seen seen I joined MCA 6 months ago. I wish I could tell you why this particular member cancelled their membership but I just don't know. But I can tell you why I've only seen one charge back in 6 months and that's because I focus on only signing up serious people who really want to put the hard work in required to become successful. I also focus on signing people up who really want to take advantage of all of the benefits and discounts. Especially those individuals who want to protect their family while on the road. The emergency room benefits is a key selling point for customers looking to protect their family in case of an accident. Also I find that customers really love our discounts on vision and dental and those customers will generally keep their membership active.

No comments:

Post a Comment